Costco Wholesale Audiologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Met with senior hearing aid dispenser for an informal interview where we discussed the role and what to expect on a day to day basis. After that met with management for second interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Audiologist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in March 2009.

Interview

Initially, I sent my resume and contacted local sources.
    I got a call back from the regional manager telling me that he received my resume, and that he's interested in bringing me on board.
    he did a quick phone interview and then referred me to a few available clinics.
    I then was set up with meet-in-person interviews at the clinics, which consisted of a company group interview, and then an exclusive interview with the manager of the clinic.
    They contacted my references and also did background checks on me.
    I heard back a month or so later with a couple job offers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a group project you participated in, in which you feel you excelled and were the leader of the group. How did this come about?   Answer Question

At the time I had various interviews with other places. I ended up choosing another place to work at because I did not want to lose out on any opportunities just waiting to hear back from this company.