Costco Wholesale Cashier Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Costco Wholesale Cashier Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Costco Wholesale

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Honolulu, HI) in July 2011.

Interview

Apply online, they call you to come in. Interviews done by managers. Have one interview then if they like you, call you in for second and third interview. If you pass drug and background check, you're hired!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Mesa, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Fill out an application online for the locations that you are interested in. The hiring manager calls to set up an interview. Once hired an oral drug test in administered and paperwork is filled out.

Interview Questions

• If you found a $50 bill in the parking lot what would you do with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (San Diego, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

half an hour, two managers. They made a comment about my shirt because it was sleeveless. They really care about how you present yourself and how much you smile. Their whole point is that people pay to shop there, so you have to treat them like so.

Interview Questions

• asked the general Q and A: what is your work ethic like, how do you deal with tempermental people, how well you work under stress. They mentioned that over 300+ people come in per hour and that I would have to deal with them all. They asked if I had ever been in a situation where someone wasn't pulling their part or was difficult to deal with and how I dealt with this. They asked about a situation where I didn't know what to do so how did I deal with that. They asked me what my biggest flaw is.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was really friendly, I apply online on Monday and on Thursday they call me and do two interviews, the process was really quick, they told me that I was going to be called within a week, it was my first interview ever and it was a real nice experience

Interview Questions

• What do you do in case of a customer complains?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviews conducted in deli area surrounded by members, kids, etc. Also had to wait for at least 20 minutes before I was interviewed. All in all, not very professional. 1st interview was with 2 people. Then 2nd interview with a store manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation with a difficult customer and how you removed it   1 Answer

Cashier Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in August 2015.

Interview

Short. Two managers reading off a piece of paper. Fun and relaxed. Lasted about 45 minutes. Instant feedback if you ask for it. Pretty strait forward. Had a quick meeting with the WM which is mandatory

Interview Questions

• What your all about-- what you like to do, etc. Pretty strait forward. Where have you been, why are you here.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Corona, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on the Costco website and received a call for an interview a week later. The Inteview consisted of a two panel management team that that took turns asking questions which lasted about 20 minutes. The questions consisted mainly of customer service and seeing if you were a hard working team player.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a fellow worker was slacking on the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The questions were not hard and any person that knows how to interview will be fine. There were a bunch of what if questions to see how you handle conflict and tough situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation that you could have handled differently   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Got called for a interview. The interview itself lasted about 30 minutes and it went smoothly. There was three Costco employees in the conference room asking behavioral questions. Each asked about two questions each.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (New York, NY).

Interview

We sat down in a little room. They asked a few behavioral questions. Nothing too tricky. As long as you seem positive at the moment you should pass the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a problem you faced and how did you approach it? or something like that   1 Answer