Costco Wholesale Deli Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Costco Wholesale Deli Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Deli Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in February 2017.

Interview

From 10 years of work experience, this job interview and process has been the most thorough. They have low turnover rate and most of the interviewers had almost 10+ years in experience at Costco. They want to nake sure thry hire and keep the right people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty firm from the get go. The first time i heard back from them after the application and over the phone. She told me right away this was part time and this is the starting pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Deli Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Brandon, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online for 2 positions: Stocking and Cashier. I was called back a week later and had my phone interview on the spot and was told to come in 2 days later for my second interview. The 2nd interview was very easy. The questions: Describe a time where you had to make in ethical decision, Making compromises, why are you leaving your current job?, All very easy to answer and was then told I would have my third interview a day later with the general manager for the deli position. I was then escorted to the break room to have my drug test and sign off on my background check. Nothing negative at all about my experience.

Negotiation

No negotiations were made. Everyone starts at 11/hr which I did not mind since I was making 3 dollars less at my current job (bed bath and beyond)