Costco Wholesale Front End Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.4

118 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nanuet, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Nanuet, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

It's pretty easy and they make you talk to two managers & they drug test you and all that good stuff . .. They just ask you questions about yourself and situations and how you would handle them lol . . . Also, they ask you about the Company itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you were frustrated and tell me how you handled it . .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got called about 2 days later for an interview. On the day of, I was interviewed by 2 managers. The questions were pretty typical. Nothing too hard. Afterwards they told me they would give me a call if I made it to the third interview ( this interview counted as 2 since 2 managers were present) and if not, they would send me a letter in the mail saying I didn't make the cut. They called about 3 weeks later for the third interview with a higher up manager. The third interview was not really an interview but more of explaining to me what it's like working as a seasonal employee. They then do the swab drug test and background test and once you pass those you're good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Costco?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle an unproductive co worker?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked in a hectic environment?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had a misunderstanding with a co worker and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Fountain Valley, CA).

Interview

Applied on line. Got a call the same day for phone interview and follow up for a in person interview. The the in person interview was with two general manager. Standard question of why do you want to work at Costco. Got a call later for a second interview with senior manager and asked similar questions. Few days later job was offered and orientation was set up.

Interview Questions

• What would you improve at Costco.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Orem, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

They do a three interview process, if they like you, they will pass you to the second, and then the third immediately. Then they do an FBI background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time when you had many things to do, and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Reno, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Three interviews over 2-3 weeks. Telephone interview, in person interview with two people with a set list of questions they ask everyone, then if they like you a third simple interview with the store director. If they hire you on you're required to do a urine drug test and a background check. Everything took two weeks to come back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you did something you shouldn't have and when you looked back on it you should have handled it a different way.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to be precise   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Sugar Land, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

There were two interviews one with mangers and one with the general mangers. The first were mangers that interview you and ask question referring from your resume. Dress properly when interviewing with the general manger she is super nice but very intimidating !

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

They do an interview to screen applicants and then a second interview basically to tell you you're hired. You then go in to sign for an employee contract and take a drug test. After they come back clear you go in for a 4 hour orientation with the option to go home after or work some extra hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you and a coworker disagree?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Chico, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

the hiring process was long. It was made up of three different interview as well as submitting an online applications. I was first interviewed by two supervisors. had to complete a background check and drug test

Interview Questions

• past experience
      why i would be a good fit at that job
      what sets me apart form other candidates   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Sun Prairie, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty easy. You sit down with a supervisor while they ask you questions from a list. Answer them honestly and enthusiastically. After that they have you speak with the store manager and offer you the job if everything goes well. Then you take a drug test on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online, been applying there for years!! Then i met a friend who used to work at costco then she has connections inside, so she hooked me up. First i terview was with a manager and a supervisor, they asked me simultaneously. Most questions are bahavioural customer service. Second interview was with the general manager. Pretty easy questions. "What is customer service for you?"

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of good customer service?
      Why costco?   1 Answer