Costco Wholesale Hardsides Morning Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Hardsides Morning Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Burlington, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

I actually interviewed in 2007. I filled out an online application (took about an hour) which had all the "what would you do in this situation" type of Q's. I believe I waited a couple weeks and then called to see if they were hiring. They were and so went ahead and set up an interview with me. I came in expecting a 1:1 interview but NO, it was a group interview with the store manager and two department managers. I was Very intimidated as it was my first experience in one such interview and I was pretty much fresh out of High School.

They asked me questions based on previous experiences in other jobs and "what have I done to deal with this situation and that situation", etc. I pulled some answers out of my...butt (there were a couple questions which I stumbled on and paused for too long a while...which was awkward) and told them that I would beat up a guy if I caught him stealing (which they liked, haha) and was given the job.

I came in a week later for training. It was a big group training session, kinda fun actually. After that the schedules were given and I started working soon after.

Interview Questions

• When you encountered an unethical situation at work, how did you react and what did you do to deal with it?   1 Answer
  • What would you do if you caught a fellow associate stealing?   1 Answer