Costco Wholesale Information Security Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Costco Wholesale Information Security Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Received a phone call from HR/Talent for phone screen request. The whole phone screen interview was awful. Costco information security team has no clue about information security. I refuse to work here. I had 2 offers on table from furtune 500. Some Chinese lady interviewed me with half broken words.

Interview Questions

• Difference between penetration and vulnerability?   1 Answer

Unprofessional behavior, team had no knowledge of info sec.

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Information Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA).

Interview

Received initial call from HR recruiter for position that they thought I would be suited for. She was wonderful, she explained everything, very personable and a pleasure to work with. Next was an interview with the hiring manager and team over the phone. This was also a pleasure and no pressure. Simple basic questions regarding past positions technology worked with and skills obtained (technical) . Next was my basic approach to security (team player). I was then called back for an onsite interview which lasted many hours. First I met HR at their location and was given a oral swab drug test before the interview and tax exemption interview. I was then sent to the location of the team for an on-site interview. 3 or 4 different teams came in to interview me. The teams were very nice and considerate as well as very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Most programmers and security personnel leave a back door or something open for future. If you had to choose one company or job that "if you suddenly turned evil" you would go back to and use that knowledge for profit or gain. Where would it be and what would you do?   2 Answers