Costco Wholesale Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant), Etc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Costco Wholesale

1 Interview Review

4.0

Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant), Etc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Eugene, OR).

Interview

I successfully interviewed for FE Assistant as a college student and had multiple interviews within the company during my six years there. First-time hires require three interviews, but two of those take place concurrently. So for my first, I was interviewed by two supervisors, then for the so-called third interview (my second time going in) I was interviewed by an associate manager and introduced to the store manager.

Interview Questions

• During my first interview they requested, "Talk about yourself for three minutes." (and set an egg timer!)

All interviews I had at Costco were heavily behavior-based. So they didn't ask questions so much as give prompts usually beginning with, "Tell me about a time when…"

For example: when you were challenged, when you faced an ethical dilemma, and so on.   1 Answer