Costco Wholesale Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Costco Wholesale Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

Co-Op Student Interview

Interview

had to do an interview over the phone and one more interview in person with one of the pharmacy managers at another location. standard questions during the interview.

Interview Questions

• have you had any experience handling a difficult customer e.g. angry patient?   Answer Question

Hearing Aid Center Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview

warehouse manager and district manager who are not licensed health care professionals

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Stocker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview

They asked why i want to work here
    -Asked about my job experience in past
    -How i dealt with angry customers in the past
    - What is one thing i valued about myself

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

I was recruited through a headhunter. They made the initial contact then I was given an onsite interview. I think I was givem one more phone interview. The process was fairly quick.

The company has a strong business model for success. Most of the employyes have worked their way through the warehouse into corporate positions at the headquarters in Issaquah. There is a strong push to management to hire from within so coming in from the outside is difficult.

Interview Questions

• There were not many difficult questions since my background had a good match for the position.   Answer Question

Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Harrisburg, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

3 interviews, consumer & background check, drug test. First interview was with two front end Sups, 2nd with front end manager, third with one of the store managers. All very basic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Service Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview

There are 3 interviews, your first two interviews will be with two people, either a supervisor and AM, or two AM's, or AM and a manager. It is fairly straight forward, just show that you are a hard worker and enjoy working with people and taking care of people i.e. customer service.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us how you would handle an irate or upset member.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I believe you start at $11.50/hr (cad)

Cart Pusher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview

They will ask standard interview questions. Just be honest and know what Costco does. It is not Sam's Club.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever handled multiple customers at the same time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Every one starts at $11.50/hr

Concessions Interview

Interview

Was told to do a 3 part interview but management didnt feel it was necessary so I did a phone pre- interview, then I met in person and chatted my way through the formal in person and was offered the job before the process was completed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO. I was told that although I was starting in a very undesirable position they were very interested in me growing with the company

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview

Three managers, all from different areas will go over your resume and what you are all about. If you can make it through this process usually they will tell you whether or not you have the job on the spot. Usually if you get the interview you get the job unless you really screw it up.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Pharmacy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale.

Interview

It was a fair interview... 3 interviews overall. One on the phone, one with a general manager and pharmacy manager and another with store manager.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Lots of "tell me about a time where you ______"   Answer Question