Costco Wholesale Interview Questions in Issaquah, WA | Glassdoor

2.8

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Talking to you about the jobs available, level of interest and what you do currently. Then proceeded to take a questionnaire on the computer regarding job specifics and had you take a typing speed test.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone yelling at you?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. I received an email the next day asking if i would come in for an in-person interview. Met with dept manager then the supervisor. I was offered the job during the interview.

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

Did first interview, did well enough they skipped the 2nd interview.

Did a 3rd interview with GM of the building.

Read the interview questions from others too and you will do fine. Always have an answer for any question don't, not have one. Do not give hypothetical answers either.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a high-stress situation/environment and how you handled it.   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply for Costco?   Answer Question
    • How did you prepare for this interview?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you had to deal with an angry customer?   Answer Question

Manager-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Operation head leads the interview, very casual and down to earth atmosphere. Prepare a list of question before you go there, as they care very much about your determination and passion in the Costco culture.

Identity Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

They rescheduled my interview mere hours before it was scheduled, so it wasn't surprising that I missed the email that went out. My phone doesn't bother notifying me on emails sent to the junk folder. This led to a rather awkward situation with me sitting in the lobby for a half hour before someone comes out to give me a quintessential interview whereby the interviewer wasn't prepared. Still, I answered a few questions before I left. The HR recruiter then re-scheduled a time to re-do the interview. A few days later, I got another email saying they were going a different direction because they were looking for someone who had a longer term outlook, and asked me if I was really interested in a short term contract. Huh? Did the interviewer mix up his notes and confuse me with someone else? I was with my last company for nearly 10 years. On the surface, I was a spot on match for the position. Now I think I dodged a bullet given how the interview process worked.

Interview Questions

• Name the OAuth grant types. How do you explain DNS to your grandmother? What was the most challenging project you have worked on? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

IS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA).

Interview

General interview questions pulled from a pre-made sheet of questions. Nothing terribly challenging. Technical knowledge review was minimal/non-existent. Didn't encounter many questions that were not coming off that sheet.

Software Developer Interview

Application

Interview

This was a fairly long process. Costco is not one to move quickly at least in this instance they weren't. I contacted them in late September directly about a job I saw on their website. Recruiter got back to me a couple of days later. Now the slow down... Took a couple of weeks to schedule a technical interview and then a couple of weeks to schedule an onsite interview with the hiring manager. Technical interview was not your standard stand in front of the white board answering programming questions, but was more of a technical conversation which I liked because doing the dog and pony show on a whiteboard is getting old. Then I had the interview with the hiring manager and his manager, which again was a conversation. This interview was a mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like how did you handle a difficult employee. How do you handle stress. Talk about a project you recently worked on... that type of stuff.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Costco normally hire within the company. Interview process can be varied based on the title.
    For Graphic Designer position, it is required to present portfolio and talk about past experiences. They also ask about some general behavioral questions. The manager always explain the job and what they will expect from you.

Interview Questions

• How do you put together a marketing design /artwork together? Describe the process.   Answer Question

A/P Reconciliation Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

You set a time for your interview. You go thru the first interview with your supervisors. Next step is to take an excel test to gauge your proficiency. You may have a second interview with the managers.

Interview Questions

• How did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Issaquah, WA).

Interview

Individual interview with direct manager to discuss my resume and detail out my experience. I also had to take a skills assessment test. This was followed up with a second interview which involved upper management.

Interview Questions

• Asked for detail of previous experience and how I adapted to specific circumstances.   1 Answer