Costco Wholesale Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Wichita, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with two managers and then moved to a meeting with the GM. After the GM meeting I was offered a job. I accepted and started within a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to discipline an employee. Was the outcome positive?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Napa, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Napa, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Applied in person and revived a phone call for interview 1 week later. Interviewed one on one with HR. Offered position 2 weeks later.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in June 2012.

Interview

Prompt response call back to setup 1st and 2nd interview. Very friendly and straight forward approach. The interviews were a group setting with behavioral interview Q/A. Rapid turnaround time for each interview approx 30min. Employees seemed in a rush to get through and process. Advise to allot extra time for waiting as my interview started over 30 minutes later than my scheduled interview.