Costco Wholesale Meat Cutter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Costco Wholesale Meat Cutter Interview Questions

2.0

Meat Cutter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale in October 2016.

Interview

I put my application in and within a week i got a call for a interview. I went for my interview and it was 2 ladies that asked some questions. After the initial interview a manager interviewed me then offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coralville, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Coralville, IA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted by two people at the same time and could be confusing at times. They never really said which position they were interviewing for and I had to guess since I had applied for meat cutter and general management positions as well. The whole process was set up in a helter skelter manor which I can only hope was on purpose for a company that is that large. If it is not conttived then they really need to get it together. I was turned off about the job and turned them down when I was eventually hired for a position. I got hired on for Produce by the way. I have never worked in Produce.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were basic interview questions. Nothing earth shattering   Answer Question

Hated the interview process. All positions start out Part-time and you have to fight it out with all the other newbies for a full-time positon.

Meat Cutter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

They hired a new guy for the meat department with no previous experience. They did not do a screening to see how he was. This guy ended up stabbing me in the meat department.. and worst is he still has a job out of the matter and I had to abandon my job due to the fact i did not feel safe going back. But they would try to tell me" it will me fine "

Interview Questions

• My manager didn't know anything   1 Answer