Costco Wholesale Stock Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Costco Wholesale Stock Clerk Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Edison, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called to come in for an interview. I showed up early. Then they changed the time and "told" me to come back in an hr and a half. I did, then after returning and waiting for 40 minutes I am told that she couldn't interview me today. This in my opinion is highly unprofessional and is a horrible way to recruit employee's.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Costco Wholesale

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Costco Wholesale (Schaumburg, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

The Costco interview process was great, everyone at the Schaumburg, IL store location was very friendly and kind. There was a quick drug test before the initial interview process. A cotton swab of the mouth and gums was the means of the drug test. After my confirmation of my clear drug test a group interview was held with the district manager. He was very kind and informative about the company and its' policies. Lastly was a group interview with the district manager and 2 assistant store managers. This last interview was meant to familiarize me with the store managers and the specific store policies.

Interview Questions