Coti Global Sensors Vice President Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coti Global Sensors

Vice President Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harvest, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coti Global Sensors (Harvest, AL) in July 2013.

Interview

Got plane ticket to Harvest AL one day before interview, pick up with limousine at the airport. Pick up by CEO from a 5 star hotel and took me for a dine on a fine restaurant with fine wine. After mentioning my experience with previous employer and finishing this bottle of wine we were doing high five and realized that I have a very good chance of getting hired. The next day, again picked up by limo and dropped me off to the office, welcome by staff and very pleasant welcoming, then formal interview with CEO and President and offered the job, negotiated salary and got 10% more than initial offer and asked me when I can start and when I looked at the clock on the wall 10am and told them I can start by noon and we all laugh. The President said so be it and we all went for lunch. After going back to office, this female boss asked do you want to change casual for I was wearing coat and tie and replied yes I would prefer to in a shirt and jeans coming back to California. There was a limo outside waitiing to bring me back to airport. By the way, this job was remote and I would rate this as my best experience I ever had. Unfortunately, we exceeded plant capacity in 20 months I've stayed there.

Interview Questions

• Basically, expressed experiences on previous employers which is exactly what they need.   Answer Question