Cotiviti Junior Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.6

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was with two separate interviewers- a senior auditor and a manager. Both were very nice and made me feel comfortable. The office was nice, large, quiet, and in a convenient location. Lots of behavioral questions. Got an email from HR 2 days later to schedule a phone call in which they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with change, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you did something to improve a process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepting in two days, but the salary is exactly what I expected to be starting out and there are decent benefits so I won't be negotiating my offer

Oct 24, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback! Welcome to the Cotiviti team!

Other Interview Reviews for Cotiviti

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Had applied to the junior auditor position, set up standard HR phone interview where I was told there was an open Audit Quality Specialist position that was more up my alley. Interviewed for that position where the manager would essentially make me feel dumb and go on to question my intelligence and goals in life.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Oct 24, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and honesty. We pride ourselves on our interview process and making sure candidates have a positive experience. We will address your concern with the management team.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Blue Bell, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and came in a few days later. I met with two different sets of managers and an HR rep. I few days later I came in to meet another set of Manager and was offered the position about five days later. I'm excited to start my career with Cotivit!

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to my resume and experience.   Answer Question

Oct 24, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback and welcome to Cotiviti!

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA).

Interview

Initial phone screen - basic questions (why do you want to work here, how do you know about us, etc.), reviewing your background. Then went to the office to do an in person interview with a manager & director.

Interview Questions

• Questions about prioritizing and how you go about recognizing outliers & patterns, etc.   Answer Question

Jun 13, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rather easy. I was asked basic questions about working in healthcare. My experience on my resume and how I would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your auditing experience.   1 Answer

Junior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti in March 2016.

Interview

I went through a fairly extensive interview process over the course of about a month. It started with a phone interview from an HR rep, followed by a live interview with two managers about a week later. A couple of weeks later I was brought in for a second interview with two managers, one of which was the same as the first interview. After what seemed like a positive experience and a good deal of my own time put into the process, I was not offered the position and not even given the courtesy of a personal phone call or email explaining the choice. I received a standard rejection email that I would have gotten regardless if I had interviewed or not.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work under any performance metric system before?   Answer Question

May 26, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Frisco, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume and was emailed by the recruiter to set up a phone interview. The recruiter I had was friendly and a great listener and her charisma made you feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience and how I would solve a problem.   1 Answer

Aug 5, 2016 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Welcome to Cotiviti and thank you for your feedback!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

This company is highly unorganized and it was most noticeable during the phone interview. The job description did not match what the lady discussed to me on the phone. After telling me that she would get back to me, I never heard a word. Very unprofessional and I should have listened to the reviews before applying there.

Interview Questions

Cotiviti Response

Dec 21, 2015 – Program Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your sharing your feedback. We were disappointed to hear that your experience was anything less than positive. Our team is very conscientious about candidate experience and do pride... More

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Frisco, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relatively easy. I was first administered a phone screen, after which I was asked if I would mind an in-person interview. Two weeks later I went in for the interview. I interviewed with two separate managers of two departments that were both interested in hiring me. One of the managers was more concerned with relevance of past experience and the other one was more interested in what I could offer to the company and how the company would suit me.

Anonymous Employee in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotiviti (Conshohocken, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very laid back. I met with the same woman I had the phone interview with and then two additional managers. All were dressed very casually and the whole interview experience was very welcoming. They didn't ask anything too difficult mostly just resume and background information and to tell them about yourself.