Cott Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 2, 2017

3.2

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cott (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Absolutely terrible....HR person contacted me asking me to call THEM for an interview. They never responded to my call. Terrible manners. If this is how they treat prospective employers, I can only imagine how they treat their employees.

Customer Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunkirk, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cott (Dunkirk, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

First over the phone interview was with a Talent Acquisition Specialist. She asked many questions pertaining to my past work experience. where i wanted to be in 2 years and my expectations of the position. She went over what was expected about the position and we walked through my resume. She advised me that i would receive a following phone interview with the management Supervisor in Florida. This interview was similar to the last. Many questions referring to my prior job experience. I followed the interview with questions i had about the position and there expectations of me. Finally interview was 1 on 1 with my soon to be manager. They all seemed to have the basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cott (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was informative and beneficial to paint a vivid picture of the day to day experiences. I got to meet with several members of Senior Management and ask them questions as well. The team was extremely welcoming and helpful throughout. Overall this was an excellent experience. I am thrilled that I applied and started a wonderful career with Cott Beverages. I'd recommend this company to anyone who is interested in a long-term career opportunity. The organization treats you like you're part of a family.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you've lead and the outcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was a good experience.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cott (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview was intimidating at first as I was placed in a room with a number of managers; however, the team quickly put me at ease and found that this was the most enjoyable interview experience I have been part of.

Interview Questions

• My experience in turning around the department in which I managed   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Interview

Behavior questions

Supply Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cott.

Interview

Group interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Demand Planner Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then on-site

Customer Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cott (Tampa, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, followed up with in person interview with hiring managers. Consisted of 2 phone interviews. First one was a phone screen, this was followed up with a call from HR describing the role in more depth. Then received an email from the hiring manager to setup some time to meet in person. The interview was with 2 individuals and actually took place over diner and drinks. Once an offer was received and accepted a drug screen and background check were part of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest accomplishments in your past roles?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cott in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a group of two, a corporate recruiter and a plant manager. The interviewers started by asking about my resume and my past internships. After that, almost all the questions were behavioral questions since it was a leadership development program recruitment. The interviewers were mainly interested in your ability to lead in different situations and your leadership type.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a situation where some of your team members and you had conflict. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunkirk, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cott (Dunkirk, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was detailed. There was a panel of two people. The questions were a mix of technical and behaviorial. The career opportunity was for a 3 month project followed by conversion to full time depending upon the evaluation at the end of the project. Overall, the interview was good. The interviewers were looking for someone with accounting background.

Interview Questions

• What indices would you use to determine the performance of a division.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible as it was a temporary project. But I was able to negotiate when full time was offered.