Cotton On Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cotton On (Arlington, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with the DM manager first, than I had an interview with the RM and also with the recruiter. It was a very easy process they were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cotton On

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cotton On (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Very detailed questions about your past manager position and skills. Why would you like to work for the company, What do you know about the company, How much are you
    expecting to be paid?

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Make sure you dress fashion foward bring a lot of personality to your interview. You will first be interviewed by the district manager then you will have a second interview with another district manager from a different region.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make a difficult decision did it work out if not what would you do differently next time   Answer Question

Negotiation

They call you with your pay rate if your happy with the amount you accept if not I would definitely challenge it

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (Miami, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview process begins with an online application, lottery type selection from HR for a phone interview, an in person interview with a DM/Operation Manager.

Interview Questions

• Coming from an American retailer with more payroll will it be difficult to adjust to working within base hours, sometimes alone, until late in the afternoon?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Given a pay rate directly from HR. Not a lot of room to negotiate directly with the interviewer/hiring manager.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cotton On (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2016.

Interview

HR had a phone screening first, very friendly 15 minutes conversation and then I was referred to a manager who interviewed me face to face. The interview was very relaxed and friendly

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CO
      Tell me about your life experiences   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On (Brisbane (Australia)) in January 2015.

Interview

Casual but informative interview. People conducting interview were very open and down to earth. Recruitment officer very friendly and helpful. Left interview process feeling positive and well informed about both role at hand and company.

Store Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online through website and then about a week later had an impromptu phone interview followed very shortly by a personal interview - I was offered the job within a day of attending my interview. It was quick but not necessarily painless.... I was more than qualified for the position and i think they recognised that.

Interview Questions

• The same old boring almost predictable questions that I find irrelevant and unnecessary - should have predicted the outcome - treated like a number not an individual.... mind you I very much liked my interviewer and in no way is this a reflection on him.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was agreeable with my starting salary under the proviso that it would be reviewed at 3 and 6 months based on performance and then adjusted accordingly - although my performance was outstanding and targets exceeded this did not happen...

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cotton On in March 2011.

Interview

Short interview with dm

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They would not negotiate salary.