Cottonwood Residential Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cottonwood Residential

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Cottonwood Residential (Memphis, TN) in Apr 2017

Interview

I e-mailed my resume to the property manager. Completed an on-line questionnaire. I had a phone interview. I went for a drug test. Signed the proper paperwork. And began work.

Interview Questions
  • After being a Property Manager for 26 years, why would I chose to be an Assistant Manager?
    2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cottonwood Residential (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2017

Interview

The initial interview was with the property manager. He was very nice and gave a lot of information about the company. They asked that you complete a personality test beforehand, without it, they will not considered you for the position. They also expect a certain score on the test in order to consider you for the position. The job is basically assisting client in the move in process, show available units and occasionally go out and pass out information about the property to area businesses for potential referrals. At the end of the interview, you're told if considered, you will get a call for a second interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions
  • What are you strengths and weaknesses?
  • How would you be an asset to the company?
  • A floor plan model of a unit with no walls and concrete flooring will be given to you. You are then asked how would you market this model to a potential tenant?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cottonwood Residential (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2017

Interview

Phone screen, met in person with community manager and was sent offer letter two days after. I had HR communicate regarding my background and credit check but process was brief and once it was approved I was sent offer letter and employment start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed