Couche-Tard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Couche-Tard Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2017

1.8

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Couche-Tard.

Interview

As an internal applicant, I had a slightly different process, meaning that certain questions about the company itself were omitted given my background with Couche-Tard. Otherwise it was a very free-flowing, relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Three employees have been complaining that one is not doing their job; how would you respond?   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a panel interview including the Division VP, marketing director, and finance director. We basically sat in a room and they asked me questions surrounding my job history and future goals.

Interview Questions

• How I have achieved my success   1 Answer

Préposé Au Service Client Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Laval, QC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

On te rencontre et on te pose différentes questions sur tes expériences de travail, je recommande d'apporter la carte d'assurance maladie et carte d'assurance sociale (vérifications sur les antécédents )

Interview Questions

• Es-tu capable de soulever X kilo?
      Pour toi c'est quoi un bon service à la clientèle?
      Quelles sont tes expériences de travail?   Answer Question

Préposé Au Service Client Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brossard, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Brossard, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Il suffit de déposer sa candidature en ligne ou il suffit d'être recommandé par un patron pour être engagé. Vous pouvez également déposer votre CV en personne dans les dépanneurs.

Interview Questions

• Est ce que vous comptez rester longtemps ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

C'était fluide et sans malentendu, c'était basé sur la confiance

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Eustache, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Saint-Eustache, QC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Got a call from HR and set up a meeting with a store manager. We talked about my past experience. I had contacts within the company which gave me references. Koodos to that manager who was very humane and talked thruthfully about the company and what the job implied.
    The whole process was very quick.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rigaud, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Rigaud, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

They give you different kind of problem to see how you would react. They check your employee that you work for to see if everything was alright. They ask you stupid question like if you are a teenager

Interview Questions

• If a customer is not please with the service how are you going to react?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rigaud, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Rigaud, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Il vous passe une entrevue et ne vous garantisse pas 40 hrs mais en dedans de 2 semaines tu fais 40 hrs. Au debut tu fais des weekends mais les plus jeunes n'en font pas. Il t'informe de tout les reglements couche tard

Interview Questions

• Si quelqu'un se mets a crier quelle sera ta reaction   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I got interviewed in person. They assess my french language and my math skills. No tests no forms. There is no unified interview process. Each market manager has his/her way of interviewing and selecting the store manager. They do not look at your resume. They have continuing training programs after hiring.

Interview Questions

• What is your client service experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate your starting salary because the liad of work is great and the salary advasment is very slow.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longueuil, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Longueuil, QC (Canada)) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview was brief and quiet un organzied , i was scheduled for a second interview though i didnt not have to come in , i was called saying i was hired anyways and i wouldnt need another interview

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the team?   1 Answer

Dep Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Couche-Tard (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

super easy, just need to give max infos about your disponibilities and that you are reliable. You need to show that you want it, and are ready to work all the shifts. Be nice polite and smiley. be a good listner. Attentive, and behaves well with clients