Counsel On Call Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Counsel On Call Interview Questions

2.5

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Counsel On Call (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Process was fast. Submitted application. Got called in for an interview within 2-3 weeks. Had a 15-30 minute interview. The interview was one-on-one with a manager. Within 2-3 weeks, was informed got job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Counsel On Call in February 2012.

Interview

I found and advertisement online advertising the position and made contact to indicate my interest in the E-Discovery Litigation position. I was contacted very quickly by the Executive Director of the Dallas, TX office and was asked to submit my my resume along with other written employment information, which included a conflicts check of prior companies for which I previously worked (standard in the E-Discovery litigation and investigations field). This was followed by an in-person interview with the Executive Director in charge of the Dallas, TX office. The process was fluid, seamless and executed very professionally by the Executive Director.

Interview Questions

• What was my previous E-Discovery litigation / investigations experience and was I adept at using the industry technology platform?   1 Answer