Country Inns & Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Country Inns & Suites Interview Questions

Updated Dec 1, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites in June 2017.

Interview

Laid back. Really easy. The manager at the time took a liking to me immediately and wanted to hire me almost desperately. The hotel industry is always looking for people. They go through them like water.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a Night Auditor?   1 Answer

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites (Dothan, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

He explained the duties and the expectations of the job. Told of how he encourages growth and moving up in the business and told stories of his past in the hotel business.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 yrs from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spring Lake, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites (Spring Lake, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call after I applied a month prior to. When I went in I thought I was going in for a house keeping position, turns out it was for Front Desk Clerk. The interview was super easy and the Supervisor was super sweet. Interview lasted about 20 minutes. They asked basic interview questions. Mainly asked me to describe my past employment and how I could use it for the position. I walked out feeling pretty confident. Then 3 hours later I was offered the job right on the spot it was pretty awesome!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would make a good fit for this position based off your experiences?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was smooth. I would recommend if you see an ad online to apply for it AS well as go in and fill out an application. They will have you submit a survey that assess your personality traits. I came back a couple days later for an interview once the hiring manager was back in town. The whole process was quick, simple, and smooth. Everyone was professional and welcoming!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the hotel industry?   1 Answer

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Springs, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites (Camp Springs, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and brief, because I work with one of their current employees at another hotel (and have known him for years). My significant history in the hospitality industry proved my ability and commitment to the position and to the property.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They made a reasonable offer based on my experience, which I accepted.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Lake, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites (Forest Lake, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

This was my first interview for a job and I was very nervous. The Manager stepped in for the Head Housekeeper because she was out of town at the time. He was very calm and collected. We went over my experiences and my school work. It was very comfortable and the Manager told me that he would call within the next few days to let me know if I got the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a room is messy and you are unsure what to do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rosedale, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites (Rosedale, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I emailed the manager to ask if they are hiring. He asked me to come in around 11 am a couple of days later to fill out an application. The application was easy to fill out. He then interviewed me. The interview took about 10 minutes. About 10 days went by, and I followed up on my application, and he invited me in for a 2nd interview. At this 2nd interview, he hired me. I started about a week later. The whole process took just over 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in working for Country Inn and Suites?   2 Answers

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Falls, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites (Cedar Falls, IA) in February 2016.

Interview

Describe yourself
    Go into detail about how your skills and experiences will benefit the company
    It was pretty basic and felt like a normal conversation. Also, they did most of the talking, by explaining the job description and what was to be expected.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites.

Interview

I submitted my application in person and was given a time and date for the interview by the girl at the front desk, who turned out to be the trainer. I came in for my interview with the manager and after about 10-15 minutes she offered me the job and asked when I was available to start training.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Country Inns & Suites (Lewisville, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

General manager was and still is very friendly. Seemed excited to hire me but didn't give me via email the online forms to fill out until a couple weeks later.