County of San Diego Interview Questions | Glassdoor

County of San Diego Interview Questions

Interviews at County of San Diego

2.7

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of San Diego.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from HR about 2 months after. I was called in to schedule an interview. Once I arrived it was a panel interview and each took their turn to ask questions. I felt comfortable with the interview.

Satellite Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at County of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of two, It was very friendly and low stress. They described the job and duties, and took turns asking questions, Interview lasted about 20 mins.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle a situation where once set up and running a polling station was not working well slow,   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of San Diego.

Interview

Every interview is different. I know someone with my same position had to do a written presentation then present to the panel. They had two interviews but I never had a written or to present and only one interview for the same position.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at County of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

You went to a hiring hall and had 15 min to explain yourself to two people reading you questions off a checklist. They would take notes looking for certain keywords you would say. If you don’t say those keywords, you’re not going to get the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle difficult customers?   1 Answer

Human Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

Apply for the job. Application is screened for minimum qualifications, then invited for a civil service exam. You must achieve a minimum pass score to be placed on eligibility list. Eligibility list is valid for 6 months. Once invited for interview, generic 10 or so questions regarding situational/customer service.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at County of San Diego.

Interview

Friendly, warm and personable people. We had a good rapport and quickly delved into the interview questions. Interview lasted an estimated thirty to thirty seven minutes overall. Was a positive experience!

Deputy Sheriff Interview

Interview

Great company to work for great benefit, room fro growth. You can go in to any department as promotional they support with your education. You get PTO , vacation time sick pay, you get 401, health insurance. They are very flexible with you hours there is always overtime.

Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at County of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

The application was online and didn't get selected for an exam a couple months later.
    1st: You take an exam.
    2nd: interview
    3rd: with a panel
    *E-mails/calls in-between
    4th: interview
    If all goes well you get an offer.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at County of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

After applying, it took 1 month to schedule an interview.
    Interview was on a Sunday and overall it took about 30 mins. If you're bilingual, they will ask you to take a test. Its a long process between applying, having the interview and receiving feedback.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you notice a coworker was stealing office supplies   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at County of San Diego (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

calm, open conversations; engaged interviewers; good environment; asked normal interview questions related to past experience and current interests; very kind and welcoming multiple individuals during the interview; short interview - around thirty minutes or so