Find jobs for Account Development Representative

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Account Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 240 interviews

Recruiter100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Dec 2021

Interview

You'll have a three-part interview and one screening. Fifteen minute phone screen, 30 minute hiring manager zoom, 30 minute associate/colleague zoom, and an hour long panel interview with a regional, lateral, and supporting manager or director. The interviews involve no role play and are extremely basic in terms of the conversation. There are no trivial questions given, and the majority of them can be pulled off of the first few results in a Google search. All went well up until the panel. Was not a friendly interview, and they seem to come in with a predetermined decision on whether to hire or not. One manager left fifteen minutes into my interview. Another went on about the difficulty of the job, and that in their ADR experience he needed to go out and drink with their office after work to cope with the stress. The other manager was fairly straightforward but did not accept some of my responses since they were not directly related to the SaaS industry. Two of the three panel members would have little to no oversight with the ADR, so using them as a final gate seemed pretentious. I was told to wait up to 48 hours for a response from HR, but instead was ghosted for two weeks to receive a letter of denial. Overall, the interview process within the ADR team was fantastic, but senior management derailed it. Looking from the outside in, I would not recommend applying as an ADR here given the trickle from upper management.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to Coupa? Tell me a bit about yourself. What motivates you? What does your day to day look like at your current job? What do you know about Coupa and our product(s)?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coupa Software Inc

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

The interview process was made very simple and comforting from the sales hiring manager, and senior recruiter. Coupa has been very responsible and courteous with communication. The work culture seems very on-brand with "Silicon Valley tech."

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech