Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Account Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 255 interviews

Applied online50%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2022

Interview

Started off with one phone call and then it was two video calls one being with a manager and second with a peer. Then it was an hour panel with three higher ups. Will make you go through this whole process and then send an email to deny you.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Coupa?
    Answer Question

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Dec 2021

Interview

You'll have a three-part interview and one screening. Fifteen minute phone screen, 30 minute hiring manager zoom, 30 minute associate/colleague zoom, and an hour long panel interview with a regional, lateral, and supporting manager or director. The interviews involve no role play and are extremely basic in terms of the conversation. There are no trivial questions given, and the majority of them can be pulled off of the first few results in a Google search. All went well up until the panel. Was not a friendly interview, and they seem to come in with a predetermined decision on whether to hire or not. One manager left fifteen minutes into my interview. Another went on about the difficulty of the job, and that in their ADR experience he needed to go out and drink with their office after work to cope with the stress. The other manager was fairly straightforward but did not accept some of my responses since they were not directly related to the SaaS industry. Two of the three panel members would have little to no oversight with the ADR, so using them as a final gate seemed pretentious. I was told to wait up to 48 hours for a response from HR, but instead was ghosted for two weeks to receive a letter of denial. Overall, the interview process within the ADR team was fantastic, but senior management derailed it. Looking from the outside in, I would not recommend applying as an ADR here given the trickle from upper management.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply to Coupa? Tell me a bit about yourself. What motivates you? What does your day to day look like at your current job? What do you know about Coupa and our product(s)?

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

448.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Coupa Software Inc~217718
Join the conversation on

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and involved 3-4 rounds. The first round was with HR, the second with a manager, and the third round was a panel interview. Overall, the process was not too challenging.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be an account development representative? Why coupa? Why sales?

Coupa Software Inc

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

The interview process was made very simple and comforting from the sales hiring manager, and senior recruiter. Coupa has been very responsible and courteous with communication. The work culture seems very on-brand with "Silicon Valley tech."

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

My interview process has been a bit tricky after I spoke to two team members and Hr for the original position I applied I was asked to try out for another position . The HR has been really helpful during the whole process . Positives - The team is very humble and insightful the give a chance to explore different examples and you can ask them multiple questions . Negatives - There is no follow up after the 5th interview since two weeks for either positions I applied even after a follow up after a week . Tip - Interviews Are very conversational they you might have to come up with examples in context to the interviewer mostly on there values Still waiting on the feed back no offer so far

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you helped account executive achieve his targets ? Why should we hire you ? basic Star based questions

Popular Careers with Coupa Software Inc Job Seekers