KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Account Director Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 240 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive100%
Employee Referral50%
In Person50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (London, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

Five stages. 1) Telephone Interview with Immediate Report 2) Face-to-face with Immediate Report and Peer 3) Face-to-face with HR Manager 4) Telephone Interview with Immediate Report's Peer in different Region 4) Telephone Interview with Immediate Report's Manager (one from CEO)

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you feel your role would entail
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (London, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

A little long winded and a lot of interviews with different people, but still had the right outcome. However I feel this was only due to the maturity of the company at that time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech