Find jobs for Account Executive

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 240 interviews

Applied online33%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

3 interviews- First one with AVP or with hiring manager then vice versa. The last step is a panel presentation where you roll play and sell coupa with a powerpoint.

Interview Questions
  • My sales strategy, Coupa knowledge, Career goals
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Charleston, SC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interviewed for an AE role in the SE USA. The manager was nice, as was the team. But they gave off a huge air of arrogance and overall protrayed an extremely cut throat culture where if you didn't hit ur number in yr 1, or sooner, then you would be gone. They had me go through 6 interviews over the course of 6 weeks and even went so far as to speak with my references. I got the job offer but that offer was considerable less then what we initially discussed and they were unwilling to give any comp ramp to help me get on board and acclimated to the new team/territory. They were also hyper focused of me traveling during covid to the point where they were more concerned about this then a work life balance. They didn't understand that remote was the new norm and that customers expect to be interacted with in a safe fashion.

Interview Questions
  • They were hyper focused on travel during the covid peak and said that if someone couldn't travel 5 to 10 times a month then they were not interested. Mind you, this is middle of covid when customers were completely virtual and not taking meetings. They were more concerned about me leaving my family to do the job then providing a work life balance. I would not recommend this role to anyone who doesn't want to work 60 plus hours a week just to get fired if 1 deal slips. Not a healthy culture and not a place that makes you feel inviting.
4 people found this interview helpful