KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 240 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The takeaway by reading the reviews- and which proved true in my case as well- is that if they are actually interested in hiring you, the process will move quickly. If they are simply wanting to keep you around as a possibility if their other options don't work out, you will go through 8 rounds of interviews over a 6-8 week period. Another giveaway is that they will gush about you, and that's when you know something isn't right. My mistake was not asking the recruiter how long the interview process lasts... and how quickly do they want to bring someone on. Make sure you ask! And if you are told you will need to do 8 interviews over many weeks for an entry level job, run the other direction.

Interview Questions
  • typical questions, in some cases the interviewer just told me to talk about anything I wanted to discuss
    Answer Question
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Menlo Park, CA)

Interview

Phone call with HR and then in person interview with hiring manager. Told me they would contact me several times then never did. If you are going to reject them reject don’t just ignore

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech