Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 255 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive33%
Negative67%
Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Germany, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Germany, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

The HR is very responsive, the screening interview was quick. The main questions were : why do you want to join Coupa? and why do you see yourself as a good fit?

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to join Coupa? and why do you see yourself as a good fit?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

I applied online and heard back from a sales recruiter quickly. Phone interview with her was easy and went well. Scheduled onsite interview for the next week, which I was flying out for. Two days prior, I received an email asking to push the interview back. I explained I had already purchased my airfare and they apologized for not remembering the circumstances. Actual interview was basic. interview with current BDR, sales manager, and VP of sales. Said I'd hear back in a few days, a week at the latest. I was completely ghosted. word of advice: if an candidate makes travel arrangements for an onsite interview, at least remember that in the first place and even if you don't hire them, also thank them for going far out of their way.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a challenging circumstance and how you overcame the challenge.
3 people found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

410.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Coupa Software Inc~217718
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2016

Interview

Got a call from their internal irish recruiter. Afterwards a personal Interview with a hiring manager plus the recruiter in situ. The kept me waiting and the recruiter started to make conversation with me ("do you like the office , if yes why ?" etc. With the hiring manager the usual questions. He told me Id have to meet 5 more people. The recruiter then told me they would get back to me, three times. In his last mail he wrote we get back you in 2 weeks is this ok ? After that no getting back no reply, extremely annoying and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Coupa Software Inc Job Seekers