KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 240 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied on 10/2. Received a voicemail from the HM on 10/26 about a totally different position than the one that I applied. Left a message that I applied for a different position and my availability was very limited. Asked for the HM to send me an email so I could send him the days and times that I was available for a phone interview. After HM sent me an email, I replied with my availability for the following week. Was ghosted and did not receive a confirmation in time. Decided to use my free time for something else, and guess what, HM decides to send me an email the day that I was supposed to be free asking to do the phone interview. I'm not entry-level and am not at your beck and call. And frankly I have no interest in working for clueless managers who are not respectful of others but only think of themselves. Sorry.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Mateo, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

After applying online I was contacted Via Email and a phone interview was scheduled, Phone interview with Business Systems Manager. Onsite Interview with 4 people - VP, Operations Manager, Accounting Manager, Business Systems Manager

Interview Questions
  • Difference between Client Script and Scheduled Script
    Answer Question