Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 256 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive50%
Negative50%
Campus Recruiting50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Reno, NV) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was a 3 hour long process: 6, 30 minute interviews. One of the interviewers was very abrasive and rude, he did not wait for me to finish answering his questions before he would interrupt and move onto the next question. At the end of the interview (which was only supposed to go on for 30 minutes but went on for 40), he just got up and left without a formal end to the interview. Not a great experience. Left the building certain I didn't want to work for a company that treated individuals that disrespectfully.

Interview Questions
  • What is your 5-10 year plan?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

After applying online, once they took interest the process was managed via jobvite. It consisted of a series of interviews in person and over the phone. There was a little bit of everything including skill assessment, alignment with company values, etc. As far as difficulty, I would say if you are fit it will be easy, if you are not, you'll have a hard time, which is why I said "average". The process was long but very organized. I was kept informed of where I stood. The hiring manager seemed keen on finding potential versus cookie cutter skills, which I really appreciated. I got a sense of a passionate team and a cool place to work. I was offered a different position than the one for which I applied, which is a much better fit. Overall an orderly and pleasant process.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

469.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Coupa Software Inc~217718
Join the conversation on