Find jobs for Lead Engineer

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Lead Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 240 interviews

Staffing Agency33%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Mar 2022

Interview

Interviewer reached out to me asking for availability. I had hardly one day to respond and there comes email withe rejection. Dont know why they would even consider interviewing candidates and send such emails. The ghost interview is crazy like I never experienced.

Interview Questions
  • Useless stuff & no respect to candidates
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Dec 2021

Interview

There are 6 round of interview and 1 round Written Test. 1. Written Test 2. Senior Director 3. Technical Discussion 4. Technical Discussion 5. Architecture Discussion 6. Interview with With 7. Interview with VP or Senior VP

Interview Questions
  • In written they asked about basic question. after written they move one round in one week. so it may be take 30-40 Days to complete all round. If you have extra time then go for this company interview. They will reject and don't know why.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech