KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Marketing Director Interview Questions

Updated May 28, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 240 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
Employee Referral50%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Nov 2018

Interview

Was done through video calls mainly but we made it work. meet with various people across the globe and at differently levels of management and peers which was very helpful

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle working remotely and keep communication going with the wider team
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Apr 2017

Interview

Very professional and smoothly coordinated. HR team is top-notch and the hiring team was friendly and talented. The recruiter was in touch consistently and provided needed guidance to help navigate the interview process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech