KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Performance Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 240 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive50%
Negative50%
Employee Referral100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Pune)

Interview

There were 2 rounds and both were telephonic rounds. They ask about basics of PE and some puzzles. Interview was quite esay and mostly based on CV. Even thought both rounds went well. They never come back with any feedback. Interviewee should be informed what is the result. Before completing the interview they just trouble you by calling so many times. And after they don't even reply to your mails. Never go for this until and unless it its face to face interview.

Interview Questions
  • basics of PE
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Pune) in May 2017

Interview

All interviews planned very well and on Skype. Interviewers interested in knowing overall experience, challenges and achievements. Why, what and how about things you had done. Performance tools used and approach for solving issue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech