Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Sales Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 255 interviews

Recruiter33%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Coupa recruiter reached out to me via linked in. Set up call with the sales hiring manager. Like many other reviews there really wasn't an open position just seeing what people were available. Said that they needed to do some reorganization.

Interview Questions
  • How do you qualify leads? How do you manage a territory
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (New York, NY) in Dec 2016

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter from Coupa. Coupa Recruiter held brief phone conversation with me and then referred me to Hiring Manager. Recruiter arranged interview with hiring manager, we talked and then a debrief with the recruiter followed.

Interview Questions
  • How many years have you sold to companies with $x Revenue? What would your manager tell me about you if we were to speak? Are you married? Where does your spouse work? Do you have children? How old are your children?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

408.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Coupa Software Inc~217718
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Mateo, CA)

Interview

Phone screens and interviews at headquarters in San Mateo

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Coupa Software Inc Job Seekers