Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 256 interviews

Employee Referral33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Hyderābād)

Interview

Online technical test that focused mostly on strategy and situational related questions followed by a personal interview. You don't need to prepare for the test as it was mostly straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your company? The question was asked for several of the companies that I quit in my career. The interviewer spent at least 45 minutes trying to understand why I quit companies in my 20 plus year career!!!
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2021

Interview

The interview process in itself was generally good - after the interview is the issue. Had 7 rounds of interviews, all 1-1 with different levels in the organisation. Most people were very welcoming, there were one or two interviewers that I would questions their interviewing skills; one was very ngative about other Coupa functions/teams. Received very positive feedback during some of the interviews, which obviously left me feeling very positive about receiving an offer. Has been over a week since last interview with radio silence ever since. Have sent follow up emails with no response nor acknowledgement. This is the most dissappointing part. I would have expected Coupa, with all of their talk about people and how important they are, etc, to at least respond or give feedback to candidates. One of their values is to ensure customer success. I would question how real this now is when they don't appear to ensure candidate success who would potentially be an employee to ensure customer success. They appear to be one of these companies where some of their employees are allowed to have enlarged egos. Havent made up my mind yet if I would like to work for this company..

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Coupa Software Inc~217718
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Mateo, CA)

Interview

HR was quick to respond after initial resume submission and very helpful throughout the entire process. It took 3 total office interviews. If hired, there was a 2 week new hire boot camp, but I was informed that it would likely have best benefit for Sales folks.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewers heavily stressed questions regarding your interaction/collaboration with engineering teams regardless of the role you're applying for.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Coupa Software Inc Job Seekers