KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Senior Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 240 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online50%
Staffing Agency50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Hyderābād) in Mar 2022

Interview

Prior to Interview, they requested to send bunch of details, which include why you are leaving current organization and why Coupa. Later they asked to take a online assessment test and then interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly into advanced topics, which cover data structures and programming skills. Real time project experience questions.. etc
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (New York, NY) in May 2020

Interview

After applying, I got mail to complete online test consists of coding and testing related questions. Post completion of the test, with in a week, recruiter called me that test was cleared and now second round would be on zoom due to Covid-19 pandemic. Second round was taken by two persons, one joined late after other. They asked me the project related questions and some coding scenarios. After that I got mail from recruiter that they do not have any appropriate position for me at given my background and experience. What were these guys thinking? Did they even go through my resume initially. I called the recruiter to clear up but he didn't even pick up the phone, nir he replied on my mail. If my round was not cleared (which I doubt was the case, as I have answered all questions correctly) he could have told mr so.

Interview Questions
  • how will you capture search suggestions from any page and click on any particular link
  • write code to print Fibonacci sequence
6 people found this interview helpful