KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 240 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Negative100%
Applied online80%
Recruiter20%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

HR reached out through linked in and scheduled a call with hiring manager. Hiring manager was not paying attention at all and just criticizing testing overall. He did not know that he was interviewing for SDET role only. Very rude and arrogant.

Interview Questions
  • some collection, database related questions
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Nov 2020

Interview

An overexaggegerated pomp and show of 4.6 rating begun the interview, interviewer seemed to be in hurry after spending 90 minutes with me, at the end it made me felt as if I have launched rocket at Nasa, moreover 35 minutes taken to write a program was as if getting underlined in red ink by class teacher it reminded me of my school days.

Interview Questions
  • 200 heads and 540 legs calculate rabbits and pigeons
  • How is chromium edge driver instance created
  • Write a program to reverse string containing special characters with their position retained after reversal
  • What is difference between WebDriver driver =new ChromeDriver() and ChromeDriver driver =new ChromeDriver()
  • What is parent interface of WebDriver is it extended or implemented
6 people found this interview helpful