Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 256 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Negative100%
Applied online80%
Recruiter20%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

HR reached out through linked in and scheduled a call with hiring manager. Hiring manager was not paying attention at all and just criticizing testing overall. He did not know that he was interviewing for SDET role only. Very rude and arrogant.

Interview Questions
  • some collection, database related questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Pune) in Nov 2020

Interview

An overexaggegerated pomp and show of 4.6 rating begun the interview, interviewer seemed to be in hurry after spending 90 minutes with me, at the end it made me felt as if I have launched rocket at Nasa, moreover 35 minutes taken to write a program was as if getting underlined in red ink by class teacher it reminded me of my school days.

Interview Questions
  • 200 heads and 540 legs calculate rabbits and pigeons
  • How is chromium edge driver instance created
  • Write a program to reverse string containing special characters with their position retained after reversal
  • What is difference between WebDriver driver =new ChromeDriver() and ChromeDriver driver =new ChromeDriver()
  • What is parent interface of WebDriver is it extended or implemented
6 people found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

452.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Coupa Software Inc~217718
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Hyderābād) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview involved multiple rounds stretched over months. All the interviewers were good, were patient enough to listen to what candidate was saying. Gave fair amount of time to answer questions. There was always two way communication. Questions were almost always scenario based & analytical. All the interviews were over zoom. Each round taken individually is not much difficult. But combined together it is tough. - Round1: Interviewmocha written test. 3 coding questions of medium level difficulty to be completed over 1 hour. 15 MCQs of aptitude & testing basics to be completed in 15 mins. MCQs were easy. - Round2: India - Hiring Manager & Senior SDET was in panel. Asked about current framework, framework design etc in depth. Java questions. Asked to write code after sharing screen - Round3: India - Dev Lead & QA Manager was in panel. Asked multiple sqls of medium difficulty. Bit on performance testing. Bit on automation as well. - Round4: US - Sr QA Manager - In depth grilling about the cv. Automation Testing, Performance Testing, DBs etc. - Round5: India - Director - Again in depth grilling on cv. Lot of behavioral questions. Assessed from different angles - Round6: US - QA Manager - Screen share and coding. Asked a bit on data structures & algo. Was given a question to solve on string pattern. - Round7: US - VP - About all the projects in the cv,all the companies worked till now. Lot of behavioral an situational question. - Round8: US - EVP - Similar as above The above 8 rounds took roughly 2.5 months to complete. Couple of weeks after I got communication from HR that I have cleared all the rounds, however due to covid-19 there have been some org changes and it might take some time to release offer. After a month or so got a call from HR saying that in Coupa,Pune there is an opening and asked if I am willing to relocate. I said yes and another round of interview was scheduled with HM there. In short I did not clear the interview. HR scheduled another interview with the director who took my interview previously. The director communicated to me that I did not clear the round and the original position for which I was interviewed is no more there. And they would consider my profile if any future position opens. Felt bit disappointed but, all of these happened when covid-19 was at its peak, and can't blame them much though. They were professional enough to communicate to the candidate the reasons over a zoom call, rather than going incommunicado.

Interview Questions
  • Java, Algo & data structures, SQL, Automation Frameworks etc
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Hyderābād) in Feb 2020

Interview

I have appeared for the Senior Software Engineer in Test role at Coupa Software Hyderabad office. I applied through their portal and received call from recruiter within a week. Initial round was of online test(similar to HackerRank), but they have their own. Your video is recorded while you are taking this test, you can not use online resources as well. There were 3 coding question and around 10 MCQ(Testing, C, Quant etc), However questions were not tricky. I cleared the round and received call from recruiter after 10 days, then they scheduled interview at Hyderabad office. Interview: There was a panel of two member took my interview, one guy is a senior test engineer and the other one is a manager. My interview discussion lasted for almost two hours. Manager was little overanxious, he was asking a question, before I answer it he was intervening and asking another question. Other interviewer was only asking what he knows. He was asking something I never worked, I said I have no experience on it. He was insisting me to answer on the same topic. Both the interviewers become Coupa employees after acquisition of Launchship. After this round they rejected me. I'm sure I have done better in the interview but they rejected me with no reason. Overall my interview experience is was not good.

Interview Questions
  • There were question related to my current work experience and automation.

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Apr 2018

Interview

Initial phone call with recruiter. 1s technical call from Engineer he is very nice. 2nd call with someone from India. Seriously I haven't communicated by recruiter about schedule. From India I got call around 11.30 PM., which I have no idea who the hell is calling at this time. some set of interview, which they don't want to ask and some random questions. Some manager were not able to communicate in English properly. We have to follow up for updates always they don't provide anything.

Interview Questions
  • Permutations of String Producer / Multiple consumers implementations. Stack Implementations Count how many times words exists in file. Some basics of testing.

Popular Careers with Coupa Software Inc Job Seekers