KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 240 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

I only got to start speaking with the recruiter. He claimed the company was experiencing 150% year over year growth. I requested that he clarify what growth he was referring to specifically which resulted in him hanging up on me. Glad I didn't waste more than five minutes with this company if that is how the recruiters behave.

1 person found this interview helpful

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in Apr 2022

Interview

Initial phone screening, 1 behavioral interview with the hiring manager and 2 technical rounds. One of the technical interviews is a system design interview. Other one can range from an OOP concepts overview to a leetcode style question.

Interview Questions
  • High level design of an API that returns stock information
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech