- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Coupa Software Inc
Interviews for Top Jobs at Coupa Software Inc
- Software Engineer (25)
- Technical Support Engineer (14)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Software Developer (6)
- Ruby On Rails Developer (6)
- Account Development Representative (5)
- Senior Software Engineer In Test (5)
- Sr. Account Executive (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Lead Engineer (3)
- Lead Software Engineer (3)
- Sales (3)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- Technical Support Specialist (3)
- Technical Trainer (3)
- Business Development Representative (3)
- Performance Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Internship (2)
- Site Reliability Engineer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Account Director (2)
- Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) (2)
- Senior Software Test Engineer (2)
- Senior Account Executive (2)
- Sales Development Representative (2)
- Instructional Designer (2)
- Engagement Manager (2)
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021
It was 7 round long process, but you don't feel long as interviews are not boring. I enjoyed giving these interviews. All interactions are professional, each interaction is scheduled. Not even one interview is cancelled or postponed.
- They asked some algorithmic questions. The second one is about different types of testing.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Hyderābād) in Jun 2020
First Round: an online exam that consists of 2 programs and 10 objectives. (time around 1.30hr) Second Round: Technical interview with 2 people. it went well and they asked questions related to frameworks and projects that I work on. (time: 1hr) Third Round: One more Technical Round with 2 people (I guess Manager and framework Architecture) They asked everything that I mentioned in my resume. This round also went well and even manager told with very positive voice "you will Definitely hear from HR team" but unfortunately I got a rejected mail saying "we do not have an appropriate position". (time: around 1hr) Are you serious? after completing 3 rounds you are rejecting by just saying no appropriate position? instead, you should have sent out an email saying I did not clear round. I should i have felt happy really disappointed with the way they rejected. Positive about the interview: 1. Prior intimation from HR about rounds and if any postpone happen. 2. Interviewers were friendly and asked straight questions related to work and they did not ask something unrelated to work. 3. Programs given in the first round were Ok.
- Explain about your Framework and project currently you are working on.
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about interviews at Coupa Software Inc? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Coupa Software Inc employees and get real answers from people on the inside.