Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Senior Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 255 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online50%
Staffing Agency50%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was 7 round long process, but you don't feel long as interviews are not boring. I enjoyed giving these interviews. All interactions are professional, each interaction is scheduled. Not even one interview is cancelled or postponed.

Interview Questions
  • They asked some algorithmic questions. The second one is about different types of testing.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (Hyderābād) in Jun 2020

Interview

First Round: an online exam that consists of 2 programs and 10 objectives. (time around 1.30hr) Second Round: Technical interview with 2 people. it went well and they asked questions related to frameworks and projects that I work on. (time: 1hr) Third Round: One more Technical Round with 2 people (I guess Manager and framework Architecture) They asked everything that I mentioned in my resume. This round also went well and even manager told with very positive voice "you will Definitely hear from HR team" but unfortunately I got a rejected mail saying "we do not have an appropriate position". (time: around 1hr) Are you serious? after completing 3 rounds you are rejecting by just saying no appropriate position? instead, you should have sent out an email saying I did not clear round. I should i have felt happy really disappointed with the way they rejected. Positive about the interview: 1. Prior intimation from HR about rounds and if any postpone happen. 2. Interviewers were friendly and asked straight questions related to work and they did not ask something unrelated to work. 3. Programs given in the first round were Ok.

Interview Questions
  • Explain about your Framework and project currently you are working on.
1 person found this interview helpful

70 Comments

Tech

410.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Coupa Software Inc~217718
Join the conversation on