Find jobs for Software Developer

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 240 interviews

Recruiter12%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc

Interview

There was no interview. As part of an acquisition, my job was already secured. Then we went down to the park to fly a kite. After that we went out for dinner which was very nice. That's about all.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite food.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Coupa Software Inc

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc in May 2022

Interview

Initially I got a screening call and it was for 45 minutes. Then there 2 technical rounds 1 is for Front end and the 2nd is for Backend and Middleware. Overall they are friendly and helpful

Interview Questions
  • in the first round I was asked to develop UI in node.js in the second round I was asked to work on SQL for backend. Comparatively, The second round went well but the fort round didn't go through.
Be the first to find this interview helpful