Coupa Software Inc Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Featured Interview

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Mateo, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by phone shortly after applying online. Quick overview of the company, some basic background questions, standard stuff. Shortly afterwards, the recruiter contacted me and set up two more phone interviews with higher ups in the IT team that featured more technical type questions, but again, nothing out of the ordinary. I was then asked to come onsite for a multi-person round of interviews over the span of a couple of hours. Lots of variety in personnel here so they really kept me on my toes. I really enjoyed the whole process and I liked everyone that I spoke with. I was very quickly offered the job but I declined in favor of a position that I thought suited me better. It was a hard decision to make and I hope I get the opportunity to interview with Coupa again in the future.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about integrating an acquired customer's network into ours? What steps would you take during the onboarding/discovery process?   1 Answer

Coupa Software Inc Response

Nov 22, 2019 – Chief People Officer

Thanks for the feedback, we'll share your review with the team and look for ways to improve our interview process moving forward. Good luck with your future endeavors.