Cover image for Coupa Software Inc
Logo

Add an Interview

Coupa Software Inc Technical Trainer Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 256 interviews

Interviews at Coupa Software Inc

Positive50%
Negative50%
Applied online100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Mateo, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I had 3 web based interviews and then was asked to create a keynote to present to a panel of current employees. I made the keynote and went to the office in San Mateo to present and have in person interviews. Presented in front of 3 people and interviewed with 3 more people individually after. Was probably at the office for 4 hours. This whole process I just outlined took about 1.5 months. Days and weeks passed without hearing about my interviews, mind you the recruiter responded to me for a few weeks after telling me I was still in the running and I would be contacted regardless if I received the position or not. Recruiter has since stopped responding to me and I still haven't heard back. Been about 3 months. It's really disappointing this company would put you through so much and not even bother giving you a simple yes or no. Be careful of wasting your time with these people

4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Coupa Software Inc (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Applied via Glassdoor and was contacted by a recruiter about a month later. I was set up to talk to one of the other trainers via Zoom video. She asked all of the normal questions you would expect, nothing came up that was not with the realm of my experience as a trainer. However I did gasp when she said the ratio of student to instructor in a class room can be as high as 40 students. Professionally I believe this ratio suggest that instructors are stretched thin. The salary range the recruiter mentioned was on the low end for an experienced and seasoned trainer. After speaking with the first trainer a day passed by and I was originally told I would be speaking to the other trainer. Another day passed by and I was told I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what type of training work you have done.
    Answer Question
  • Tell me what topics you like the most and least about technical training.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

469.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Coupa Software Inc~217718
Join the conversation on