Coupons.com Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA | Glassdoor

Coupons.com Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA

2.3

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The team was unprofessional. I waited a long period of time for all interviewers due to the fact that they were late. I expected more from Coupons and from a sales team!

Associate Corporate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was smooth. I had no troubles scheduling the interview. I was referred by an employee. I had quick screening HR round and later an onsite. I thought I had cracked the interview. They sounded positive until last moment when they told I wasnt selected.

Interview Questions

• I was generally tested on my understanding of corporate development.   Answer Question

Content Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process took a little over one month. I was contacted about a week after I applied online by an HR representative who conducted a phone screen and routed me on to a phone interview with the department manager. After the interview with the department manager I was invited onsite for interviews with five different people the position would be working with, including the department manager. I was then asked to complete an editorial assignment over the weekend. It took about a week and a half to hear back with an offer.

All in all I was highly impressed with the two HR representatives I had contact with. Both were professional and helpful. The managers I interviewed with onsite were also very professional and extremely friendly. I had a great time chatting with them about the position's goals, and everyone was very enthusiastic and passionate about what they do at Coupons.com.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about the Coupons.com online magazine The Good Stuff? What would you change?   Answer Question

Lead Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Recruiter / IT call pre-qualification, standard call then a second call from the manager of the department. The call from the manager was rather lengthy to say the least, well over an hour and a half, perhaps two hours total at one sitting. The length of the call was misleading, it seemed to be a good fit but ended up with a no offer.

Affiliate Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter that they had received my resume and they wanted to do phone interviews. Had 3 phone interviews, first with the recruiter, then with the manager, and then third with a team member who I would be working with and reporting to. After phone calls, I scheduled an in person interview where I met with the people I talked on the phone to and a senior manager and another manager. Interviews were great, very friendly people made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about contacting someone if they never answered your emails or returned your phone calls?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Budget was still being approved so hadn't gotten salary offer yet. Solution to bring me on as a contractor to start and then give me the full time offer.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I was contacted via phone by an HR recruiter for a 30 minute interview. Apparently she was satisfied with my responses and asked me to come in to meet with the hiring team I'd be working with. Upon arrival, I was offered water and was shown around the common areas, then escorted into a conference room.

For the next few hours, I met with six different individuals. Some of them were a bit confused on their scheduled times to interview me and there was a bit of a last minute scramble for some of them to make it on time. All went well during the interviews. At the end of the process, I was told they would follow up with me if they were going to give me an offer. I didn't hear from them for several months. Luckily I wasn't desperate for a job, so this time lapse didn't phase me. The upside to waiting was that the offer was reasonable and I was able to give my current company two weeks notice.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't too difficult. Mainly they asked about past experience, negotiating skills, culture and growth expectations.   Answer Question

Account Manager and Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received an email asking for timing to set up a phone screening interview. That went well and I was invited by email (again) to come in for 1:1 onsite interviews (One day for the Account Manager position and a couple of days later one day for the Campaign Manager position).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where a difficult situation arose, what happened, and what you did to resolve it.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Got an email from a recruiter to come in. Interviewed with several people who asked standard job questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for my position.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Coupons.com (Mountain View, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

I had one phone screen and one onsite interview with the recruiter and a VP.

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation, we agreed on a rate and it was accepted.