Covance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process is good , It was both behaviour and technical.
They Follow STAR Method :
Situation
Task
Action
Result

They would explain the process and expect you to answer in this format.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions and Technical . All behavioral questions related to work environment and my personal challenging situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covance in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and shortly after they set up a basic phone interview to go over my resume. Shortly after that I was called in for an interview. They use the STAR method for interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you were challenged, what action you took, what was the end result   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Madison, WI).

Interview

Had a phone screen interview which was then followed by 2 face-to-face interviews and a brief tour.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you overlooked a detail and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

My interview was not typical. My managers did not conform to the usual STAR method and did not interview me for three consecutive interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a disagreement with a coworker. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Madison, WI).

Interview

Begin with a rep from HR contacting you and set up a time for a phone interview. The phone interview is quite standardized, they only ask a few questions and they are easy behavioral questions. If they want to go further with your application, you will be contacted by HR again and set up an on site interview, it's gonna be a 3 hour long interview with 3 managers, all behavioral, if you come prepared, shouldn't have a problem.

Interview Questions

• how do you cope with a situation in which you cannot meet the deadline of your assigned work   Answer Question