Covance Associate Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covance Associate Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Syracuse, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter interview over the phone. A few weeks later received an email asking if I was interested in this position. Initial manager phone interview then scheduled 3 protect Manager/Director interviews over the course of 2 days including a 15 minute presentation. Offer received same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one situation where you had to sacrifice quality to meet a deadline or milestone.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Applied for an associate project manager position. Received an e-mail from HR 3-4 days later to set up a phone interview. Spoke with HR recruiter the following week. She asked general questions about my resume and why I think I'm a good candidate for the position. Recruiter then forwarded my information on to the hiring manager & said I'll hear in 7-10 days of their decision. Sent a follow-up e-mail to the recruiter the next day and didn't receive a response. Later that day I received a generic decline email from a different recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Asked what I thought about animal research and if I was a member of an animal rights organization.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Princeton, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic phone screen interview and in-person interview with three people (two in the office and one via phone). I also gave a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions. Be sure to answer in STAR format - give Situation of Task, Action, and Result   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Princeton, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

I had applied online, was contacted by Covance recruiter after a couple of days to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for 30 min and the recruiter asked general previous experience questions. He reviewed my CV with me and asked me about my views on Animal research. After 3 days of interview I received an email of Face to face onsite interview invitation. They arranged my entire trip to New Jersey. I had a 4 hour interview with three different managers including a presentation. Everybody was very friendly and made me at ease before starting the interview. They all had a pre formulated behavioral interview questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Any experience where you think you made a difference for the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Madison, WI) in January 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is lengthy. Questions are behavior-based and answers must be examples on past experiences. A minimum of 3 interviews and can take at least 1 month overall to complete.

Interview Questions

• All questions are designed for you to provide an example of a past experience.   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Covance in February 2012.

Interview

I had a wonderful interview with HR. I was then phone interviewed by one of the managers within the group, which also went well. I finally had an in person interview, which consisted of multiple interviews, followed by a presentation I had to provide. The interview portion was the situational type questions, some were repetative, as they did not speak with each other ahead of time to determine who was going to ask what. They had to find folks to sit in my presentation, as they were not prepared enough to have anyone scheduled.
    I was extremely disappointed to not get an offer for a position I was fully qualified for. To travel across country and have to spend so much time to put together a presentation was aggravating. It seems from someone I know there, they drive employees into the ground, so I am thankfull!