Covance CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covance CRA Interview Questions

Interviews at Covance

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Bellevue, WA) in February 2020.

Interview

30 min interview with recruiter followed by an hour long interview with managers a few weeks later. Interview with recruiter is very basic, asking questions about your experience. Interview with managers asks behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you did not meet a deadline.   Answer Question
  • What is your process for preparing for a monitoring visit   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

It was easy and simple. It consisted of a phone screening with a recruiter, and video interview with a line manager and human resources personnel. The process ran fairly smooth.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Phone screen was first, followed by a webex/webcam face-to-face interview with two line managers. Many "gotcha" questions and minimal questions related to the actual job of monitoring. The face-to-face was 90 minutes of taking question after question from 2 line managers.

Interview Questions

• What is the standard of care for a breast cancer patient?   1 Answer

CRA I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance in February 2019.

Interview

I did a phone interview that went really well and was asked what my minimum salary requirement would be. The range on the position was surprisingly low considering how much experience they wanted. The position was for a registered nurse with an OCN and research certification. The position did not pay enough for a nurse with experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe the phases of trials. What does this acronym stand for. What indications have you worked in. Years of experience. What do you do in your current job.   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

First interview was phone call with basic questions such as what is an FDF, phases of trial, etc. Very simple phone screen. Second interview was another phone call but with more technical questions in a specific indication for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covance (Columbus, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Had phone screen interview and ask technological questions about clinical trials such as 1572, FDF and also what made you want to be a CRA. They also ask how many years of experience you have in certain therapeutic areas and if you're willing to travel over 70%. I'm currently waiting for followup

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Very easy process- I learned about the position through university recruiting and submitted an application a few days later. After about a week, I had a quick (20 minute) phone screening and then the week after that I had an hour long phone interview with the hiring managers. Three weeks later, I got a call offering me the position. The phone screening was primarily informational and the interview was entirely behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Covance (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

it was phone interview ask questions like what 1572 what kind EDC system you have used. tell me about yourself whats your strong points.What made you want to work for Convance are you able to travel 60 to 70 % of time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covance (Richmond, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied one day, got an email for a phone interview two days later - which was pretty prompt for response time. The phone interview was a few days later with the recruiter. I did find something to be a little odd. I got an automated email that I wasn't chosen for interview for the same position shortly before being contacted by the recruiter - glitch in the system perhaps?? I was told the phone interview would last 30 minutes, it ended up being closer to 40 minutes. The questions were very detailed based on my resume and very intensive for a preliminary phone screen. I did appreciate that my recruiter helped "coach" me through a few questions to boost my chances of being contacted. He let me know that they were currently on hold for reviewing the initial interviews but that I would hear something by the end of the month on whether I would be moving forward to the next interview. Still waiting to hear something overall, which is why I'm putting no offer for now. Will update once I hear something.

Interview Questions

• What is ECOG?
      What is an FDF?
      What is the most important thing about being a CRA?
      Can you travel?
      Are you part of an animal rights group?
      How many months/years of experience as a research coordinator?   Answer Question

CRA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austell, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Austell, GA).

Interview

The telephone screening process for an entry level position was like a Skpe interview for an experienced level position- detailed and intense.

It looks like they have the same set of questions for most levels