Covance CRA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covance CRA Interview Questions

Interviews at Covance

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covance (Richmond, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied one day, got an email for a phone interview two days later - which was pretty prompt for response time. The phone interview was a few days later with the recruiter. I did find something to be a little odd. I got an automated email that I wasn't chosen for interview for the same position shortly before being contacted by the recruiter - glitch in the system perhaps?? I was told the phone interview would last 30 minutes, it ended up being closer to 40 minutes. The questions were very detailed based on my resume and very intensive for a preliminary phone screen. I did appreciate that my recruiter helped "coach" me through a few questions to boost my chances of being contacted. He let me know that they were currently on hold for reviewing the initial interviews but that I would hear something by the end of the month on whether I would be moving forward to the next interview. Still waiting to hear something overall, which is why I'm putting no offer for now. Will update once I hear something.

Interview Questions

• What is ECOG?
    What is an FDF?
    What is the most important thing about being a CRA?
    Can you travel?
    Are you part of an animal rights group?
    How many months/years of experience as a research coordinator?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Covance (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

it was phone interview ask questions like what 1572 what kind EDC system you have used. tell me about yourself whats your strong points.What made you want to work for Convance are you able to travel 60 to 70 % of time

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Princeton, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

The whole process will take four interviews. The first one will be dedicated to ask about basic concepts of clinical research, such as FDA 1572 concept, SAE & AE, clinical development phases, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Princeton, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Easy great review of job, company, and perks not much else to say, It was a pretty standard interview process went over all the usual details on job requirements etc. etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging task and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Very easy process- I learned about the position through university recruiting and submitted an application a few days later. After about a week, I had a quick (20 minute) phone screening and then the week after that I had an hour long phone interview with the hiring managers. Three weeks later, I got a call offering me the position. The phone screening was primarily informational and the interview was entirely behavioral.

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Phone screen was first, followed by a webex/webcam face-to-face interview with two line managers. Many "gotcha" questions and minimal questions related to the actual job of monitoring. The face-to-face was 90 minutes of taking question after question from 2 line managers.

Interview Questions

• What is the standard of care for a breast cancer patient?   1 Answer

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

First interview was phone call with basic questions such as what is an FDF, phases of trial, etc. Very simple phone screen. Second interview was another phone call but with more technical questions in a specific indication for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covance (Columbus, OH) in May 2018.

Interview

Had phone screen interview and ask technological questions about clinical trials such as 1572, FDF and also what made you want to be a CRA. They also ask how many years of experience you have in certain therapeutic areas and if you're willing to travel over 70%. I'm currently waiting for followup

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance in June 2014.

Interview

Got two telephone interviews by the company. The first was maybe 10 min and easy, mainly to filter out if I make it to the second telephone interview. The second was about 25 min and a little more in depth, about my former experience and a lot of what if questions.
    I have to say, I do not like Telefon interviews and I guess I did not do good on that one either because I did not get an offer, but I would expect that the company at least write you an email to tell you yay or nay but they never got back with me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your coworker does something unethical?   Answer Question

CRA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance in March 2014.

Interview

Screen phone interview with a recruiter, followed by second phone interview with a line manger...asking behavioral based questions

Interview Questions

• What are the components of the ICF, How do you handle stress?   Answer Question