Covance Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

2.9

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

All Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Covance (Greenfield, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Online customer service test and Outlook test, drug screening with a temp agency because I could not get through otherwise. I was told there was a training class starting in four days and I started.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covance (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview for a position with them. They asked a few generic questions then advised that they will be contacting me within 7 - 10 days with further information.

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Covance (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a hiring manager via e-mail and then on the phone. The hiring manager phone call was very superficial - just ensuring that I met the basic job requirements and then identifying a staff member for a second interview.

Second interview with staff member started with job/company overview. Then proceeded to some standard behavioral questions, then I was able to ask questions about the position.

After this interview, they will decide to invite for in person or not.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time you had multiple deadlines and how did you meet them?   1 Answer

The job wasn't a good fit for my career goals.

Study Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Greenfield, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted almost immediately afterwards by a recruiter to set up a time to have a phone screen. After the phone screen, the recruiter said she would pass the information from the phone screen along to the lab managers. Instead, my information was passed along to another recruiter in a different time zone. This recruiter set up a phone interview between me and the lab manager. The lab manager and I spoke on the phone for about an hour. He mentioned that I would be hearing back from the company in as early as two weeks. Never heard anything from them again.

Interview Questions

• Basically went through my resume & asked if I had any experience handling rodents in a laboratory setting.   Answer Question

Dose Formulation Study Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

I had my first interview on June. It was about mostly STAR format questions. It was a fifty minutes long interview and I did my best, but I haven't heard anything from them.

Study Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Covance (Greenfield, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview is really just about meeting people and setting I'd your personality will for intro the culture they have. They use STAR questions for pretty much everything. Go with a smile and try to have fun even if you're nervous.

Interview Questions

• The what is a project you've worked on came up with lots of different people. Have multiple answers ready. I had two or three, but really needed five.   1 Answer

Research Assistant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Covance (Greenfield, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

After applying I had a phone interview (general questions about my background and many questions relating to if I am an animal rights activist/ have reservations about animal testing.) For the interview I went to the Greenfield IN campus. During my actual interview we reviewed my resume and then they asked about 5 typical "STAR questions".

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you had to deal with a customer who had unreasonable demands?   Answer Question

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Greenfield, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

Starting with a phone interview from a recruiter, asks about animal testing or if you've ever been part of an animal rights group. Recruiter calls for in person interview if they feel you could be a good fit, interview with 2 people, I got a call for an offer the next day

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you and a coworker weren't able to work as a team? How did you find a solution?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about animal testing   Answer Question

Supply Chain Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covance (Greenfield, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Two weeks passed and then had a phone screen that took 15 minutes. I was told my information would be passed along to the hiring manager and I would receive an answer in 7-10 days. On the 10th day, received an email requesting an in person interview for the following week. The in person interview was with the Supply Chain Team Lead and the Senior Global Sourcing/SC Manager at Covance Greenfield, IN. It was fairly straight forward. The next day, received an email that I was not going to be considered for the position. It read - Unfortunately the team has selected another candidate to fill the position. Please feel free to apply for future positions with Covance. I thought I answered the questions very well and truthfully, but apparently not what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• The interview process at Covance is a Targeted Selection process. The interview questions are Behavioral Based, which means that questions will be asked about your previous work experience and decisions that you made in both positive and negative situations.   Answer Question

Study Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Covance (Greenfield, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant interview by four different interviewers. They followed the STAR format and talked about the various positions offered. This process has taken about 3+ months and I am still currently waiting for the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you encouraged a coworker to utilize their knowledge for a project.   Answer Question