Covance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covance Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.8

SAS Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Selecting the "Right" Person. ... Interviewing candidates for a position within your company is one of the final steps in the hiring process. Before you get to this step, you want to make sure that you've completed all of the preceding steps.

Interview Questions

• When you are asked a hypothetical question, it's best to answer it with a ... Think about the last time you were thirsty, but couldn't get to the store to ... That's why McDonald advises expecting the unexpected in the interview.   1 Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Recruited at the university career fair. Interviewed the next day, both through phone and in person. 2 interviewer, each was 30 minutes. Waited 3 months. They called and offered the job

QA Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Phone screen was very basic, just asking general questions from your online application. Then if they ask you to do an in person interview, they do not offer to get you a flight if you are out of town or reimburse you for your mileage - if you even *ask* if there is a possibility, HR just cancels your interview altogether and doesn't tell you unless you call to confirm your question, and you have to beg them to put you back on the calendar. The actually interviewers are nice enough, but clearly HR is a mess and to expect someone to shell out $1k for just a chance at a job is ridiculous. Then you wait 6-8 weeks, and every time you ask for an update they tell you "we will know by the end of the week," and never call. Finally when you do call for the 6th time, they say "oh yeah sorry we filled that position last week with someone else"

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance in June 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews before being rejected. The first interview was a phone interview where mostly typical HR questions were asked by an HR representative. The second interview was a phone interview conducted by two people who did clinical statistics work. This was a more typical job interview and I was only quizzed on a few technical concepts.

Executive Director, Risk Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Covance (Princeton, NJ).

Interview

Good process no follow-up for several months, then had another interview with a new hiring manager, this reflected to me that the company was in a state of flux and did not sit well

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

There was an initial phone screening with a recruiter followed by a phone interview with the manager. The next step was a multi-step interview on-site that consisted of 4 - 1 hour interviews with various members of the department.

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Phone interview with questions. Spoke with a screening agent on the telephone. Asked me questions about my salary and bonus structure at current job. Unusual to be asked such detail about my salary and current working conditions in a phone screening interview.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Covance (Nashville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

They treat their employees with such respect it was amazing, Received me in patience and had time to know the manager and expanded on the priority of the job training something that Sarah Cannon do not train employees they throw them at work to swim on their own.

Interview Questions

• How i got along with the other department, which dealing with Kathy Carter is always a pain she is a very proud and ornery person.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

Met with three people, asking behavior based questions and lots of client service experience questions; all behavior based; research behavior based questions and you will do well; smile a lot and act like you want to fit in with their team; it is all about fitting now nowadays.

Interview Questions

Interview

First I was called the HR person that was based in UK. Then I was invited to the in person interview. There was one interview in person. You must demonstrate your language skills.