Covance Lab Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Covance Lab Assistant II Interview Questions

Interviews at Covance

2.7

Lab Assistant II Interview

Interview

I had one phone interview, fairly easy. It takes forever for them to get back in touch. Im still uncertain what happened. It was a fast interview only lasting about 10 minutes

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked on a successful team and what was your role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Covance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Interview

Process take about month

Lab Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Covance in May 2015.

Interview

I applied several positions that had the same titles. The process took 3+ weeks to get an email for a phone interview. Some of them are still in review. I don't know each department has different HR but it seems like taking forever to get a response.

Lab Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Covance.

Interview

A third party recruiter called me for a screening interview over the phone. He called 9 minutes late and sounded incredibly bored. He asked very basic questions that were already on my resume. He said that within 7-10 business days I would be contacted. I had another phone screening for a different position with a different third party recruiter, and she was SO MUCH better. She was nicer, more talkative, and did not just read off of a script.